蜜桃视频APP下载直播,7777久久亚洲中文字幕蜜桃,特级做a爰片久久毛片A片牡丹,欧美被狂躁高潮a片视频

????
?
?
當前位置: 首頁 ? 知識 ? 外貿英語 ? 行業英語 ? 正文

外貿英語中英互譯總匯:裝運

放大字體??縮小字體 ??來源:外貿知識網??瀏覽次數:8716
核心提示:外貿英語中英互譯總匯:裝運
      The shipment has arrived in good condition. 
    運到之貨情況良好。

    I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 
    我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。

    Please exercise better care with future shipments. 
    對今后裝運的貨,請多加注意。

    Can last shipment be duplicated? 
    上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?

    We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 
    我們將派船只在黃埔裝運。

    We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A. 
    我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。
 
    Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible? 
    我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?

    The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment. 
    第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。

    Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 
    你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

    If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier. 
    如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。
 
    Could you do something to advance your shipment? 
    你們能不能設法提前交貨?

    I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being. 
    很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。
 
    After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers. 
    從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。
 
    We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 
    請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲于4月份上半月。

    We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port. 
    我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

    We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 
    我們總希望用較大的港口作為裝運港。

    Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 
    咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?

    He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith. 
    他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

    Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country. 
    有時因為在生產國找不到合適的裝港,我們不得不轉船。
 
    In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 
    貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。

    Partial shipment is allowed. 
    允許分批裝運。

    We must have the goods here in September for reshipment. 
    貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。

?

如果您認為此信息侵犯了您的合法權益,請您將相關資質證明和您的權利要求發送至 info@chinainout.com , 中國進出口網工作人員會盡快回復處理!本網轉載目的在于傳遞更多信息,并不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責。如轉載本站資訊,請注明出處。

?
[ 知識搜索 ]? [ 加入收藏 ]? [ 告訴好友 ]? [ 打印本文 ]? [ 違規舉報 ]? [ 關閉窗口 ]

?

?
推薦圖文
推薦知識
點擊排行
?
網站首頁 | 免責聲明 | 付款方式 | 關于我們 | 聯系方式 | 使用協議 | 版權隱私 | 網站地圖 | 排名推廣 | 網站留言 | RSS訂閱 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed
?
主站蜘蛛池模板: 正蓝旗| 平凉市| 图片| 深水埗区| 晋江市| 成武县| 武威市| 桦甸市| 莱州市| 易门县| 伊宁县| 卢龙县| 韶山市| 伊通| 法库县| 吉安县| 黄浦区| 黑水县| 开封市| 六安市| 临泉县| 融水| 南陵县| 高尔夫| 余姚市| 上蔡县| 双鸭山市| 顺义区| 临汾市| 沙洋县| 青浦区| 林芝县| 马公市| 襄垣县| 古交市| 禄丰县| 鸡泽县| 长寿区| 舟山市| 鄂伦春自治旗| 保亭|