蜜桃视频APP下载直播,7777久久亚洲中文字幕蜜桃,特级做a爰片久久毛片A片牡丹,欧美被狂躁高潮a片视频

????
?
?
當前位置: 首頁 ? 知識 ? 外貿英語 ? 行業英語 ? 正文

外貿英語中英互譯總匯:運輸

放大字體??縮小字體 ??來源:外貿知識網??瀏覽次數:8609
核心提示:外貿英語中英互譯總匯:運輸
      We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 
    我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。

    From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 
    據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。
 
    What is your specific transport requirement? 
    你們需要的運輸條件是什么?

    It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 
    這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。

    The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 
    雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。

    Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 
    今天我們就談談關于鋼材的運輸方式吧。

    How do you usually move your machines? 
    你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?

    The goods are now in transit. 
    此批貨物正在運輸途中。

    Do you do any chartering? 
    你們租船嗎?

    A part of the goods were damaged in transit. 
    一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。

    Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today. 
    海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。
 
    Please have the goods transported by air. 
    請空運此批貨。

    We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway. 
    我們認為此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。

    You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess. 
    我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。

    If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation". 
    如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是“聯運”。


    We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation. 
    我們認為聯運貨物十分必要。

    It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
    安排聯運對我們雙方都既簡單又經濟。

    Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account. 
    從上海到香港的運費由貴方負擔。

    The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid". 
    提單上應該注明“運費預付”字樣。

    We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded. 
    貨一發運,我們就寄給你方一套單據副本。

    when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel. 
    貨裝上船后,你可以得到由船長簽字的提單。

    We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading. 
    我們將寄送兩套已裝運清潔提單。

?

如果您認為此信息侵犯了您的合法權益,請您將相關資質證明和您的權利要求發送至 info@chinainout.com , 中國進出口網工作人員會盡快回復處理!本網轉載目的在于傳遞更多信息,并不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責。如轉載本站資訊,請注明出處。

?
[ 知識搜索 ]? [ 加入收藏 ]? [ 告訴好友 ]? [ 打印本文 ]? [ 違規舉報 ]? [ 關閉窗口 ]

?

?
推薦圖文
推薦知識
點擊排行
?
網站首頁 | 免責聲明 | 付款方式 | 關于我們 | 聯系方式 | 使用協議 | 版權隱私 | 網站地圖 | 排名推廣 | 網站留言 | RSS訂閱 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed
?
主站蜘蛛池模板: 民和| 德安县| 元氏县| 泰来县| 石林| 安远县| 阳东县| 宽城| 白水县| 淳安县| 绵竹市| 康保县| 常州市| 商洛市| 喀喇沁旗| 青岛市| 祁东县| 澳门| 巨鹿县| 平原县| 德化县| 滨州市| 五常市| 安平县| 神木县| 塘沽区| 彰化市| 贺兰县| 斗六市| 股票| 阿图什市| 永清县| 吴忠市| 珠海市| 乐清市| 赞皇县| 许昌县| 台安县| 阿拉尔市| 巧家县| 新密市|