1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍·戴衛(wèi)斯嗎?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫·梅耶史先生嗎?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
我是愛德溫,我?guī)闳ヂ灭^。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎么樣?還舒服嗎?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班機很好,就是時間太長了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快嗎?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎樣?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?