蜜桃视频APP下载直播,7777久久亚洲中文字幕蜜桃,特级做a爰片久久毛片A片牡丹,欧美被狂躁高潮a片视频

????
?
?
當前位置: 首頁 ? 知識 ? 外貿英語 ? 外貿函電 ? 正文

提供商品

放大字體??縮小字體 ??瀏覽次數:735
核心提示:提供商品

我們已向該公司提出詢價(詢盤)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

對該公司的詢價信, 我們已經回復。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 該公司關于這類商品的詢盤。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我們已邀請客戶對該商品提出詢價。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬請將貴公司的進口商品目錄寄來為荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到貴方特殊的詢價, 則甚為感謝。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬請惠寄報價單和樣品可否? 請酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于這一次訂購是合同的組成部分, 請提供最好的條件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

請告知以現金支付的優惠條款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 請告知最好的裝貨(船)條件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

請告知該商品的價格和質量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

請對日本生產的合成纖維的制品, 如尼龍、維尼龍、莎綸等報最低價格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

敬請告知該貨以現金支付的最低價格。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬請告知貴公司可供應的上等砂糖的數量和價格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

請報德克薩斯州產中等棉花50包、11月份交貨的最低價格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

請報10英擔、一級軟木(瓶)塞的最低價格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

請對上述產品報運至我方工廠交貨的最低價格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

請貴方惠寄商品目錄并報價、謝謝。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

請對該商品報最低價。
Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

貴公司7月1日來函就該商品優惠條件的詢盤敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到貴司對機械產品的詢價, 我們將甚表謝意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知該商品的詳細情況, 則不勝感謝。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知該商品的現行價格, 將不勝感謝。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
?

如果您認為此信息侵犯了您的合法權益,請您將相關資質證明和您的權利要求發送至 info@chinainout.com , 中國進出口網工作人員會盡快回復處理!本網轉載目的在于傳遞更多信息,并不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責。如轉載本站資訊,請注明出處。

?
[ 知識搜索 ]? [ 加入收藏 ]? [ 告訴好友 ]? [ 打印本文 ]? [ 違規舉報 ]? [ 關閉窗口 ]

?

?
推薦圖文
推薦知識
點擊排行
?
網站首頁 | 免責聲明 | 付款方式 | 關于我們 | 聯系方式 | 使用協議 | 版權隱私 | 網站地圖 | 排名推廣 | 網站留言 | RSS訂閱 | 豫B2-20030028-28
HomeSite | Payment | About Us | Contact | Agreement | Copyright | Sitemap | Spread | Guestbook | RSS Feed
?
主站蜘蛛池模板: 富川| 四子王旗| 长岛县| 中山市| 常宁市| 九台市| 柞水县| 沙洋县| 平谷区| 砚山县| 蒙城县| 盐津县| 慈溪市| 惠州市| 甘谷县| 临安市| 大渡口区| 平遥县| 肥城市| 八宿县| 自治县| 开鲁县| 博爱县| 当雄县| 潞城市| 黄浦区| 诸城市| 句容市| 安远县| 四会市| 九龙县| 玉溪市| 三都| 怀柔区| 昭苏县| 西城区| 土默特左旗| 望谟县| 隆林| 日喀则市| 皮山县|